The ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic Defibrillator
Every victim of SCA needs the best possible CPR to survive. ZOLL’s AED Plus helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. When the ZOLL AED Plus is attached to the patient it automatically delivers a shock after a brief countdown if a shock is required.
Features & Benefits:
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate. It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
- Supports the entire chain of survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help® with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with up to 5 years battery life
- Easy-to-place, one-piece electrode - CPR-D-padz® with a 5 year shelf life
- 5 year warranty as standard (7 years with warranty card upon registration)
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Intelligent paediatric capability with optional Pedi-padz II® electrodes
- Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines 2010 compliant
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
Supplied with a graphical user interface with 8 illuminated picture prompts, an LCD screen showing voice prompts, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph display. Configurable to display ECG.
Supplied complete with –
1 x Passive airway support lid
1 x Soft carry case
1 x Operator’s guide and a 7 year warranty. (Standard warranty 5 years but this is extended to 7 years when you register your device with ZOLL)
ZOLL are the nominated supplier to the British Heart Foundation
This product is delivered FREE of charge within the UK. If you are looking for advice please contact us on 0370 850 1186 for friendly helpful service.