The latest in the Cardiac Science Powerheart range is the new Powerheart G5 fully-automatic. This complete AED solution gives you the confidence to act in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
First-time users can successfully perform the critical steps of a rescue with the Powerheart G5.
The Fully Automatic Powerheart G5 (non-CPRD model) is the complete AED solution.
The powerful capabilities of the Powerheart G5 AED enable rescue professionals and lay responders to administer therapy in a timely and effective manner to give a victim of sudden cardiac arrest the best chance of survival.
Rugged and reliable, so it’s always ready
- Rugged, durable design for protection against rough treatment.
- High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh and challenging environments.
- Meets rigorous military standards for shock, vibration and drop testing.
- Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly
- The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
- 7-year AED warranty.
- Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
Easy-to-use AED for responders at all levels
- CPR prompts.
- Fully-Automatic shock delivery eliminates any hesitation by the user.
- Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifies placement.
- RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders (available in select languages).
Advanced patient care
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as little as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
- Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers customised shock at an appropriate energy level.
- Customisable prompts, protocols and CPR feedback to meet user’s needs and preferences.
Automatically detects pediatric pads and delivers a reduced energy shock.
Easily update settings if Resuscitation Guidelines change.
Quickly transfer and review data via USB.