Cardiac Science G5 Semi Auto With CPRD and AED Protect Outdoor Locked Package
Included in this package:
1 x Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi Automatic with CPRD Defibrillator
1 x AED Protect Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet Locked
1 x AED Protect Responder Kit
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi Automatic with CPRD
The powerful capabilities of the Powerheart G5 AED enable rescue professionals and lay responders to administer therapy in a timely and effective manner to give a victim of sudden cardiac arrest the best chance of survival. Rugged and reliable, so it’s always ready
- Rugged, durable design for protection against rough treatment.
- High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh and challenging environments.
- Meets rigorous military standards for shock, vibration and drop testing.
- Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
- 8-year AED warranty.
- Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
Easy-to-use AED for responders at all levels
- Real-time CPR feedback gives rescuers specific guidance on compression depth and rate as recommended by the 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- Semi-Automatic shock requires user to press the shock button when prompted.
- Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifies placement.
- RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders (available in select languages).
Advanced patient care
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as little as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
- Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers customised shock at an appropriate energy level.
- Customisable prompts, protocols and CPR feedback to meet user’s needs and preferences.
- Automatically detects pediatric pads and delivers a reduced energy shock.
- Easily update settings if Resuscitation Guidelines change.
- Quickly transfer and review data via USB.
AED Protect Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet with Lock
Super Strong – The exterior of the cabinet is made from polyethylene which is both corrosion and impact resistant. For added strength and rigidity the door is foam filled.
Steel mechanical lock – The Borg lock used on this cabinet comes with a five year warranty through normal usage, excluding vandalism. The lock comes pre-coded.
Thermostatic heating – The heater will automatically switch on when the temperature drops below 5 degrees celsius ensuring that your defibrillator is stored at the correct temperature. The heater automatically switches off once the temperature reaches 15 degrees celsius.
Viewing window – Large heart shaped window lets you see the AED at a glance and is a great visual appearance unmistakable as an AED cabinet!
Full Illumination – The internal low energy 3W LED lighting gives additional visibility. This is especially useful in rural and remote locations. The light is mains powered and can be turned off if not required.
AED Protect Responder Kit
- Sterile gauze swabs 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- Tuff Cut Scissors
- Prep Razor
- CPR Face Mask
- Alcohol prep pad (75 % ethyl alcohol)
- 1 Pair of Disposable Nitrile Gloves (Medium/Large)
Please note image displayed shows the G5 Defibrillator in a carry case (not included), extra option available here