ZOLL AED 3 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
The brand new ZOLL AED 3 Fully-Automatic is a cutting edge product that brings a wealth of features that no other AED manufacturer currently offers. The ZOLL AED 3 is easy to own due to the low total cost of ownership, with universal adult/child electrodes and battery that lasts upto 5 years.
- Real CPR Help to ensure the rescuer is performing compressions at the correct rate and depth
- Universal adult/child CPR Uni-padz sense and report motion of the rescuers’ chest compressions to the AED
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with latest CPR guidelines
- Push button selection of child rescue using the child button on the front of the AED. The child button should be selected when the AED is used on a child/infant under the age of 8 years old or under 25kg (the purple CPR sensor is not intended for use on patients less than 1 year of age; remove the purple sensor and place it next to the patient)
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) allows the best visibility of the screen during a rescue
- High-resolution full-colour graphic images and text accompany all voice prompts making the AED 3 easy for anybody to use
- On-screen display of elapsed time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS will need to know on arrival
- Automatic self test every 7 days (this can be configured to a daily self test if required). A self test is also performed when turning the device on, replacing the battery or a manual self test can be performed by pressing and holding the on/off button for 5 seconds.
- Rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, CPR Faceshield, razor, paper towel and towelette.
- Clothing scissors are attached to the CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing
- Data transfer via Wi-Fi and USB
Charging time: Less than 10 seconds
Time to shock delivery following CPR: Less than 8 seconds with new battery pack
Energy level adult: 120J/150J/200J
Energy level child: 50J/70J/85J (press child button to select this energy level with CPR Uni-pads connected)
IP Rating 55 (high water and dustproof rating)
Drop tested: 1 meter
Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees celsius
WiFi-enabled Programme Management Onboard – Register your AED 3 online with ZOLL’s PlusTrac AED Programme Management System via computer or mobile device. Then link your AED 3 to your WiFi. Once your AED 3 is cloud-connected, Programme Management Onboard regularly reports current status to PlusTrac as part of every automatic self-test. If your AED3 ever detects a fault, or fails to report on time, PlusTrac lets you know immediately via e-mail. PlusTrac is FREE for the first year with an annual subscription thereafter.
Size: 12.7cmH x 23.6cmW x 24.7cmD (with unit laid flat on its back)
Watch the ZOLL AED 3 Demo
You may also like the ZOLL AED 3 Carry Case (not included
This AED is Manufactured in the USA and is FDA approved