Especially designed for use in public access (cPAD), the HeartSine samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated fully-automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The SAM 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use.
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully-Automatic Defibrillator
The SAM 360P also uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The SAM 360P is suitable for use on adults and children.
For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available as an extra option.
Each HeartSine PAD 360P Defibrillator comes complete with:
- 1 x Adult Pad-Pak™ cartridge- contains batteries AND pads.
- 1 x Durable Soft carry case
- 1 x User Instructions
- Integrated Metronome prompts coach CPR chest compression rate
- Internal memory recording time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information and CPR intervals.
- USB Data port
- Sophisticated SCOPE™ Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- 8 year warranty
- IP56 certification providing impressive protection against dust and water
- FREE Software updates
The Heartsine 360P training unit is available.
You may also like HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P Semi-Automatic Defibrillator