AED Protect Solar Powered Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet (Locked)
The brand new AED Protect solar powered outdoor defibrillator cabinet (locked) is now available! This superior outdoor defibrillator cabinet has been designed by an industry leading UK cabinet manufacturer. This product is easy to install and built for the UK climate! Being designed and manufactured in the UK you can be assured that this is a top quality product.
Perfect for use in areas where no mains power is available. Designed to be placed in outdoor locations so perfect for sports clubs, golf courses, remote locations and public places. Please note that the cabinet is freestanding so does need to be bolted onto a level concrete base or similar surface (the solar panel should be south facing with no shade).
- Strong, durable and built to last!
- Built in solar panel on the back of the cabinet (the solar panel should be south facing and out of the shade to maximise battery life)
- Temperature controlled using a 12V heater that runs off a sealed AGM battery. The battery is trickle charged via the solar panel on the back of the cabinet.
- Status lights on the controller show the battery charging status and level of charge (this can be viewed via the small viewing window in the base of the cabinet.
- To open the cabinet simply key in the unlock code and pull the handle down.
- Recyclable materials used
- Highly dust & waterproof (IP66)
- The base of the cabinet is made from 3mm thick aluminium that is welded together for extra strength and rigidity. The base is powder coated in forest green colour.
- The top of the cabinet that houses the AED is made from polyethylene that is filled with foam for extra insulation and strength.
- Insulation is added on the inside of the cabinet for extra thermal protection
- Designed to keep your AED between typical manufacturer recommended temperatures
- Provides protection in cold conditions to help keep your AED operational
Size: 51cm W x 148cm H x 33.5cm D
Weight: 61kg (with battery installed)
Warranty*: 10 year structural warranty on the cabinet and base, 5 year warranty on the lock, heater and solar panel. *Excludes vandalism, accidental damage or forced entry. The cabinet must be shown to be installed as per manufacturer’s instructions.
The battery is designed to perform for 5-10 years. Battery life will depend on the local environment and number of deep discharges so is not covered under warranty. The battery is simple to replace and is accessed by unbolting and removing the top cabinet.
Base and mounting requirements: To install this product you will need a solid level foundation. We recommend a concrete base that is at least 100cmW x 75cmW x 30cm deep