ZOLL AED Plus Fully-Automatic Defibrillator
The ZOLL AED Plus Fully-Automatic Defibrillator is a great investment for any workplace, home or community. It is very economical to run and has some fantastic features –
- Not pushing hard enough during CPR? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will gradually lead you to the correct rate. It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started ensuring minimal interupption to CPR
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
Every victim of Sudden Cardiac Arrest needs the best possible CPR to survive. ZOLL’s AED Plus helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR to ensure treatment is as effective as possible.
Features & Benefits:
- Supports the entire chain of survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons that are indicated by LED lights
- Real CPR Help® with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with up to 5 years battery life that can be purchased in most supermarkets
- Easy-to-place, one-piece electrode – CPR-D-padz® with a 5 year shelf life
- 5 year warranty as standard (7 years with warranty card upon registration)
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating) meaning that this AED will withstand harsh environments
- Intelligent paediatric capability with optional Pedi-padz II® electrodes
- Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines 2015 compliant
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness (a green tick indicates the AED is rescue ready and a red cross indicates that the AED requires attention)
Supplied with a graphical user interface with 8 illuminated picture prompts, an LCD screen showing voice prompts, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph display. Configurable to display ECG.
Supplied complete with –
1 x Passive airway support lid
1 x Soft carry case
1x Pack of 10 batteries
1x CPR-D electrode with First Responder Kit
1 x Operator’s guide and a 7 year warranty. (Standard warranty 5 years but this is extended to 7 years when you register your device with ZOLL)
- Energy level adult: 120J/250J/200J
- Energy level child: 50J/70J/85J (with optional paediatric electrode pads connected)
- Battery capacity: more than 225 shocks at maximum energy of (200 Joules) or 13hrs of continuous monitoring (with 2 minute CPR periods) providing the device is stored/used at the correct optimal temperature conditions of +20℃. End of battery life is designated by Red X and audible beep (typically meaning that 9 shocks are remaining)
- IP Rating 55 (high water and dustproof rating)
Zoll are the nominated supplier to the British Heart Foundation, you can watch more about the ZOLL AED plus on YouTube here
Watch the ZOLL AED plus training video here