Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Elite Fully Auto Defibrillator & Defibstore 4000 Package
- Cardiac Science G3 Elite Fully Automatic AED
- 7 year defibrillator warranty
- 1 x User Manual
- Defibstore 4000 Polycarbonate Locked Cabinet
- 10 year cabinet warranty (5 years on heater and lock)
- 1 x AED prep kit
The Cardiac Science Powerheart® G3 Elite AED – Fully Automatic
The Powerheart G3 Elite features modern circuitry for added reliability & sustainability, as well as strong resistance against dust and water. It uses proven Rescue Ready® technology to conduct daily self-tests that ensure the electrodes and battery are both present & functional, so the G3 Elite will be ready to rescue 365 days of the year. The G3 Elite uses RescueCoach™ which guides users through the entire rescue with step-by-step voice and text prompts, making it easy and intuitive for rescuers of all skill levels to operate.
Voice prompts – RescueCoach™ prompts provide user-paced instruction
Text screen – Displays rescue prompts and critical rescue information
Audible prompts/alerts – Voice rescue and CPR prompts, system alert
Synchronised shock – Built-in automatic Synchronisation feature
Pacemaker pulse detection and rejection – Yes
Paediatric capability – Yes (using optional paediatric electrodes)
Customisable – Voice prompt, CPR settings, and shock protocols via AED Manager
CPR – Metronome for CPR compression rate.
Visible indicators – Rescue Ready®, battery, service, and pad status
DefibStore 4000 Secure Outdoor AED Cabinet
Revolutionary new design in high impact polycarbonate fully waterproof and dust tight, with thermostatic heating, motion sensing LED lighting and keypad lock.
- IP66 rating, sealed against high pressure water hoses and dust
- Suitable for coastal locations
- Fully corrosion resistant in UV stabilised high impact polycarbonate, the same material used in Police riot shields. The UV resistance protects against the harmfull effects of the sun. They are also rated to UL94V0 which means they will not support a fire and are self extinguishing, do not give off toxic fumes.
- Marine grade stainless steel keypad lock, salt spray tested for 10k hours
- Internal LED motion sensing light which can be removed and used as a torch during deployment
- Thermostatically controlled heater ensures the defibrillator is kept in optimum conditions during cold weather
- Internal hook accomodates any defibrillator without carry case
- Large viewing window allows easy checking on the status of the AED defibrillator
- Internal hinges that do not allow for external tampering
- Double skin clamshell design provides additional insulation in cold weathers
- Comes complete with comprehensive installation instructions and a fixing kit
- Cabinet dimensions 465x435x240mm
- 10 year warranty on the cabinet shell
- 5 year warranty on the heater and lock
AED Prep Kit
These basic essential items should always be stored with any AED. Our prep kit includes a disposable CPR face shield and protective gloves to give the rescuer protection during CPR. Scissors for removal of clothing and a paper towel to dry the chest. Also a prep razor for removal of body hair prior to attaching electrodes.