Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic AED & Defibstore 4000 Cabinet
The powerful capabilities of the Powerheart G5 AED enable rescue professionals and lay responders to administer therapy in a quick and effective manner to give a victim of sudden cardiac arrest the best possible chance of survival.
Rugged and reliable, so it’s always ready
- Rugged, durable design for protection against rough treatment.
- High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh and challenging environments.
- Meets rigorous military standards for shock, vibration and drop testing.
- Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
- 8-year AED warranty
- Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
Easy-to-use AED for responders at all levels
- Real-time CPR feedback gives rescuers specific guidance on compression depth and rate when using optional adult CPRD pads.
- Fully-Automatic shock delivery eliminates any hesitation by the user.
- Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifies placement.
- RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders (available in select languages as special order) This version is English only.
Advanced patient care
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as little as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
- Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers customised shock at an appropriate energy level.
- Customisable prompts, protocols and CPR feedback to meet user’s needs and preferences.
- Automatically detects pediatric pads and delivers a reduced energy shock.
- Easily update settings if Resuscitation Guidelines change.
- Quickly transfer and review data via USB.
Energy level adult: Variable escalating energy 95J – 354J
Energy level child: Variable escalating energy 22J – 82J (with optional paediatric electrode pads connected)
Fast shock feature: Typically <10 seconds from end of CPR cycle
IP Rating 55 (high water and dustproof rating)
Drop tested: 1 meter
Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees celsius
DefibStore 4000 Secure Outdoor AED Cabinet
Revolutionary new design in high impact polycarbonate fully waterproof and dust tight, with thermostatic heating, motion sensing LED lighting and keypad lock.
- IP66 rating, sealed against high pressure water hoses and dust
- Suitable for coastal locations
- Fully corrosion resistant in UV stabilised high impact polycarbonate, the same material used in Police riot shields. The UV resistance protects against the harmfull effects of the sun. They are also rated to UL94V0 which means they will not support a fire and are self extinguishing, do not give off toxic fumes.
- Marine grade stainless steel keypad lock, salt spray tested for 10k hours
- Internal LED motion sensing light which can be removed and used as a torch during deployment
- Thermostatically controlled heater ensures the defibrillator is kept in optimum conditions during cold weather
- Internal hook accomodates any defibrillator without carry case
- Large viewing window allows easy checking on the status of the AED defibrillator
- Internal hinges that do not allow for external tampering
- Double skin clamshell design provides additional insulation in cold weathers
- Comes complete with comprehensive installation instructions and a fixing kit
- Cabinet dimensions 465x435x240mm
- 10 year warranty on the cabinet shell
- 5 year warranty on the heater and lock
- Please note that the Defibstore 4000 outdoor cabinet requires mains power and should be installed by a qualified electrician.
AED Prep Kit
These basic essential items should always be stored with any AED. Our prep kit includes a disposable CPR face shield and protective gloves to give the rescuer protection during CPR. Scissors for removal of clothing and a paper towel to dry the chest. Also a prep razor for removal of body hair prior to attaching electrodes. (Please note that prep kit bag may vary depending on availability)
Contents of this package include –
1 x Defibstore 4000 Outdoor Locked AED Cabinet
1 x Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully-Automatic
1 x AED Protect Prep Kit
Watch the unboxing of the Powerheart G5