HeartSine 500P Defibrillator with CPR Advisor Defibstore 4000 Package
The European Resuscitation Guidelines 2010 state: ” In order to maintain high quality CPR, feedback to rescuers is important. The use of prompt/ feedback devices during CPR will enable immediate feedback to rescuers.”
The HeartSine 500P Defibrillator with CPR advisor is a complete solution.
Unlike similar devices on the market, which just give feedback on the pressure of compressions applied to a device placed on the chest, the HeartSine PAD 500P uses an Impedence Cardiogram (ICG) to accurately assess CPR effectiveness.
The ICG measures electrical conductivity through the chest cavity and then the HeartSine PAD 500P relates that measurement to blood flow thus monitoring the effectiveness of chest compressions and delivering immediate verbal and visual feedback:
The electric “shock” delivered by a defibrillator is one very important step to improve the victim’s chance of survival, however CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) must be carried out as part of the chain of survival to ensure the best outcome. No matter if you are a layperson or a professional rescuer: 70% of all CPR is carried out inadequately!
The HeartSine PAD 500P Defibrillator has been specifically designed to meet the challenge of assisting in the provision of effective CPR alongside life saving defibrillation and so help improve patient outcomes!
- Weighing under 1.5kg with carry case this device is ultra portable and lightweight
The Heartsine 500P is suitable for use on adults and children.
For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available as an extra option.
The HeartSine PAD 500P Defibrillator comes complete with
1 x adult PAD-Pak (unique combined defibrillator battery and defibrillation pad unit- 4 year shelf life)
1 x Soft carry case
1 x USB data port
1 x User instruction and quick reference card
8 year manufacturers guarantee
Lifetime FREE software updates
Includes the Defibstore 4000 Locked Cabinet
DefibStore 4000 Secure Outdoor AED Cabinet
Revolutionary new design in high impact polycarbonate fully waterproof and dust tight, with thermostatic heating, motion sensing LED lighting and keypad lock.
- IP66 rating, sealed against high pressure water hoses and dust
- Suitable for coastal locations
- Fully corrosion resistant in UV stabilised high impact polycarbonate, the same material used in Police riot shields. The UV resistance protects against the harmfull effects of the sun. They are also rated to UL94V0 which means they will not support a fire and are self extinguishing, do not give off toxic fumes.
- Marine grade stainless steel keypad lock, salt spray tested for 10k hours
- Internal LED motion sensing light which can be removed and used as a torch during deployment
- Thermostatically controlled heater ensures the defibrillator is kept in optimum conditions during cold weather
- Internal hook accomodates any defibrillator without carry case
- Large viewing window allows easy checking on the status of the AED defibrillator
- Internal hinges that do not allow for external tampering
- Double skin clamshell design provides additional insulation in cold weathers
- Comes complete with comprehensive installation instructions and a fixing kit
- Cabinet dimensions 465x435x240mm
- 10 year warranty on the cabinet shell
- 5 year warranty on the heater and lock
AED Prep Kit
These basic essential items should always be stored with any AED. Our prep kit includes a disposable CPR face shield and protective gloves to give the rescuer protection during CPR. Scissors for removal of clothing and a paper towel to dry the chest. Also a prep razor for removal of body hair prior to attaching electrodes.
HeartSine provides comprehensive indemnification for any user of their products.
Are you looking for the HeartSine Samaritan 350p?