I-PAD SAVER NF1201 Fully-Automatic Defibrillator Defibstore 4000 Package
The iPAD Saver : NF1201 Fully-Automatic defibrillator is designed to be used by anyone, with or without first aid knowledge. The clear visual and simple, verbal instructions guide the user and the device automatically analyses if-and-when a person needs defibrillation. Fully-Automatic devices do not have shock buttons and will deliver a shock after an audible countdown (if a shock is required).
- CPR coaching with built in metronome to ensure chest compressions are delivered at the correct rate
- Automatic Self-Testing to ensure it is always ready to rescue
- LED status indicator
- Pad status indicators
- Multi event recording
Detailed voice instructions help guide the user through use of the defibrillator. The machine has simple controls featuring On/Off Button.
Powered by a 12 Volt DC, 4.2Ah, lithium manganese dioxide, disposable long-life primary cell. The battery has a 5 year standby life. One battery is capable of delivering a minimum of 200 shocks or 4hrs of operating time.
A maximum of 7 events can be saved. One event can be recorded for 75 minutes. If 7 events are recorded, maximum recording duration of each event is 5 minutes.
DefibStore 4000 Secure Outdoor AED Cabinet
Revolutionary new design in high impact polycarbonate fully waterproof and dust tight, with thermostatic heating, motion sensing LED lighting and keypad lock.
- IP66 rating, sealed against high pressure water hoses and dust
- Suitable for coastal locations
- Fully corrosion resistant in UV stabilised high impact polycarbonate, the same material used in Police riot shields. The UV resistance protects against the harmfull effects of the sun. They are also rated to UL94V0 which means they will not support a fire and are self extinguishing, do not give off toxic fumes.
- Marine grade stainless steel keypad lock, salt spray tested for 10k hours
- Internal LED motion sensing light which can be removed and used as a torch during deployment
- Thermostatically controlled heater ensures the defibrillator is kept in optimum conditions during cold weather
- Internal hook accomodates any defibrillator without carry case
- Large viewing window allows easy checking on the status of the AED defibrillator
- Internal hinges that do not allow for external tampering
- Double skin clamshell design provides additional insulation in cold weathers
- Comes complete with comprehensive installation instructions and a fixing kit
- Cabinet dimensions 465x435x240mm
- 10 year warranty on the cabinet shell
- 5 year warranty on the heater and lock
AED Prep Kit
These basic essential items should always be stored with any AED. Our prep kit includes a disposable CPR face shield and protective gloves to give the rescuer protection during CPR. Scissors for removal of clothing and a paper towel to dry the chest. Also a prep razor for removal of body hair prior to attaching electrodes.
You may also like the NF1200 Carry case (not included)