iPAD CU-SPR Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The NEW iPAD CU-SPR Semi-Automatic Defibrillator is the latest product released in June 2023 from one of the World’s leading manufacturers’ of clinical defibrillator monitors CU Medical Systems. Adding to the existing popular range of intelligent public access defibrillators this is the ultimate model in the range and is feature packed.
The iPAD CU-SPR semi-automatic defibrillator has been developed with the end user in mind, making it simple to use, affordable and effective. Its high quality manufacture incorporates the latest in defibrillation technology to assist the user in saving precious seconds when every second counts.
In operation, the iPAD CU-SPR intelligently guides the user with calm voice prompts and large, clear illustrations highlight key commands. Instructions are given at every step to guide the user through the rescue.
Should the need arise for a defibrillator to be used on a child, the iPAD CU-SPR semi-automatic defibrillator is equipped with pre-connected dual electrode pads that can be used on both adults and children. By simply pressing the child/information button the device can be switched immediately to paediatric mode. This saves valuable time and anxiety in an emergency.
- Easily switch from Adult to Child mode with simple button selection. When the iPAD CU-SPR semi-automatic defibrillator is switched on it’s default setting is adult mode.
- The same set of electrode pads for both adults and children. No additional pads required, saving precious time and expense.
Integrated pad storage – electrode pads are stored, pre-connected
- Pads are stored in a clear compartment on the back of the AED and are easily removed by pulling on the exposed tab
- The pads are always ready for use with the expiry date visible and easily checked
The iPAD CU-SPR gives rescuers extra assistance during CPR with built in metronome and prompts
- Visual LED Status Indicator shows at a glance consumable and unit status
Internal memory stores the last 5 events/3 hours of data.
- Data may be copied from the internal memory to USB
‘i’ button performs the following functions:
- Allows user to select if CPR metronome is heard during CPR
- Checks for faults and errors
- Provides ‘handover’ information to Ambulance crew (usage time and shocks delivered)
- Allows the CU-SPR to be programmed with CPR protocols such as compression rate, number of compressions, breaths and cycles etc, ensuring that the CU-SPR is always up to date
- Downloads data for review
- Checks the units software version
Energy level adult: 150J
Energy level child: 50J (with child button selection)
Fast shock feature: Typically 6> seconds from end of CPR cycle
IP Rating 66 (high water and dustproof rating)
Drop tested: 1 meter
Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees celsius
- Protective carry case
- 1 x Lithium Manganese Oxide battery, which is disposable. The battery is expected to last up to five years (in standby) and comes with a warranty of four years.
- 1 x set of electrode pads, one pre-connected into the AED. These electrode pads can be used on adults and children (aged 1+).
- 1 x Carry case
- 1 x AED rescue kit, which include: (2 x patient wipes, nitrile gloves, prep razor, face shield & tough cut scissors)
Please view the full range of iPAD AEDs here