ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator – First Responder with professional interface
The AED Plus© First Responder with a professional interface that includes minimal front-panel graphics, yet still provides the necessary voice and text prompts for a full rescue. It is the first and only automated external defibrillator (AED) that guides rescuers through the complete Chain of Survival.
When a victim collapses from sudden cardiac arrest, rescuers do not know whether defibrillation or CPR is the appropriate therapy until an AED is attached and the victim’s heart rhythm is analyzed. About half of all cardiac arrest victims that suddenly collapse initially require defibrillation. For other victims, however, who may have non-shockable heart rhythms, the critical action for survival is effective CPR prior to defibrillation.
The AED Plus is the only AED with Real CPR Help®. It helps rescuers perform effective CPR because it allows them to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. This real-time feedback mechanism makes the AED Plus the only AED that can help assess and treat nearly every sudden cardiac arrest victim, making it the only Full-Rescue AED available today.
Features & Benefits:
- Supports the entire chain of survival with easy-to-understand audio and text prompts
- Real CPR Help® with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with up to 5 years battery life
- Easy-to-place, one-piece electrode – CPR-D-padz® with up to 5 year shelf life
- 5 year warranty as standard (7 years with warranty card upon registration)
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Intelligent paediatric capability with optional Pedi-padz II® electrodes
- Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines 2010 compliant
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
Supplied with minimal front panel graphics, a clear LCD screen with optional ECG, voice and text prompts, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph display.
Supplied complete with –
1 x Passive airway support lid
1 x Soft carry case
1x Pack of 10 batteries
1x CPR-D electrode with First Responder Kit
1 x Operator’s guide and a 7 year warranty. (Standard warranty 5 years but this is extended to 7 years when you register your device with ZOLL)
- Energy level adult: 120J/250J/200J
- Energy level child: 50J/70J/85J (with optional paediatric electrode pads connected)
- Battery capacity: more than 225 shocks at maximum energy of (200 Joules) or 13hrs of continuous monitoring (with 2 minute CPR periods) providing the device is stored/used at the correct optimal temperature conditions of +20℃. End of battery life is designated by Red X and audible beep (typically meaning that 9 shocks are remaining)
- IP Rating 55 (high water and dustproof rating)
Zoll are the nominated supplier to the British Heart Foundation, you can watch more about the ZOLL AED plus on YouTube here
Watch the ZOLL AED plus training video here
This AED is Manufactured in the USA and is FDA approved