The Laerdal Little Baby QCPR is a realistic and affordable BLS manikin for paediatrics with objective feedback. It improves training quality, learner engagement, and classroom efficiency.
Laerdal Little Baby QCPR Pack of 4
- 4 Manikins
- 6 additional airways
- 12 manikin wipes
- 1 four-pack carry case
For years, instructors of infant CPR have not been able to know for sure what the participants learned. Until now.
Laerdal Little Baby QCPR
is a realistic and affordable BLS manikin for paediatrics. By utilizing gamified learning and objective feedback, Little Baby QCPR improves training quality, learner engagement, and classroom efficiency.The 3-month-old Little Baby QCPR includes features like:
• Head-tilt with open/locked airway
• Feedback on hand positioning
• Visible chest-rise on ventilations
• See and feel the baby’s ribs
• Landmarks, nipples, breast tip
• Limbs with realistic movement
• Durable construction with realistic length and weight
• 2 AA batteries will last for months and are easily changed.
Watch the YouTube video on the features of the Laerdal Little Baby
Please also see the Laerdal little baby single