Laerdal Resusci Junior QCPR 181-00150
This product has replaced the Resusci® Junior Basic and SkillGuide™ (Discontinued).
CPR on a child is a rare occurrence, so learning how it feels to perform CPR correctly is important to maximize the chance of survival during those critical moments of a child’s resuscitation.
More efficient CPR training
QCPR Technology is utilized to enable both instructors and trainees to more effectively monitor and review CPR performance, increasing the efficiency and value of training time.
This enables you to:
- More effectively facilitate training for individuals and high-performance teams
- Train in the environment of your choice
- Assess performance results of multiple individuals in real-time
- Provide a team debrief while also focusing on individual performances
- 1 x Resusci Junior QCPR
- 1 x soft Carry Case with integrated knee padding
- 1x Pulse Bulb
- 1 x Jacket
- 1 x Shorts
- 4 x Junior Faces
- 3 x Junior Airways
- 18 x Manikin Wipes
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x Important Product Information
- 4 x AA size batteries
- 1 x USB-C to USB-A cable and power adapter
Focus on quality paediatric CPR training
Fully Guideline compliant
Quickly set up your training session to support the measurement and scoring Guidelines you wish to use.
Practical & Portable
An ideal mobile solution for training wherever needed, with a carrying case that doubles as training mat and the ability for battery operation.
Minimal set up time
Bluetooth allows for wireless connectively to SimPad PLUS with SkillReporter and the QCPR Learner and Instructor apps for phones and tablets. Resusci Junior QCPR can also be connected to a SkillGuide to provide feedback to learners directly.
Measure and improve CPR quality
By using a feedback device healthcare providers can continuously measure and improve CPR skills.
Detailed, real-time feedback and summative performance results guide trainees to deliver CPR in accordance with the Guidelines.
Key metrics measured include:
- Correct compression depth
- Appropriate compression rate
- Full release
- Enough hands-on time
- Adequate ventilation
Watch the Resusci Junior QCPR on YouTube
You may also like Laerdal Little Junior QCPR Manikin 128-01050