AED Protect Solar Powered Outdoor Defibrillator Cabinet
The brand new AED Protect standalone solar powered cabinet is now available! This superior outdoor defibrillator cabinet has been designed by industry leading cabinet experts to be reliable, functional and easy to install. Being designed and manufactured in the UK you can be assured that this is a top quality product.
Perfect for use in areas where no mains power is available. Designed to be placed in outdoor locations so perfect for sports clubs, golf courses, remote locations and public places. Please note that the cabinet is freestanding so does need to be bolted onto a level concrete base or similar surface.
The frame of the cabinet is constructed of 3mm thick aluminium that is fully welded and braced for extra strength. Being made of aluminium the cabinet will not rust like some steel products can. The cabinets are powder coated and artwork is designed to stand out making the cabinets easy to find in an emergency!
- Strong ,durable and lightweight construction
- Built in solar panel at the back of the cabinet
- Heated by a low voltage heater circuit
- Fully insulated to ensure your AED is kept cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Curved top design
- High quality combination lock
- IP66 rating (Dust tight & highly waterproof)
- Designed to keep your AED between typical recommended temperatures of 0 degrees celsius to 43 degrees celsius
Size: Height 150cm, Width 53cm & Depth 32cm approximatley.
Performance gaurantee: The battery will provide enough power to the heater, in an average temperature of
–5C, for up to one week, assuming no input from the solar panel.
Warranty: The main cabinet structure has a 5 year limited warranty. The electrical components and keypad lock have a 2 year warranty.
Fitting service available within mainland UK at a fixed price of £250 + vat. Contact us for details