The i-PAD SP1 AED Training Unit can be used with any brand of resuscitation manikin (no special adapters required). It has a standard infrared remote control making it easy for the instructor to use from a distance.
i-PAD SP1 AED Training Unit
The i-PAD SP1 Trainer AED is designed to mimic the the operations of the i-PAD SP1 but does not deliver a real shock! When you turn on the trainer it simulates functions of the i-PAD SP1 such as voice prompts guiding the user through the rescue process, charging and shock delivery.
- 8 standard rescue scenarios that are in accordance with current guidelines.
- Adult/Child Switch
- Illuminating Pad Placement Guides
- On/Off Button
- Shock Button
- Clear Voice Prompts
- i-button for help with CPR
The i-PAD SP1 Trainer is designed for use during Advanced Cardiac Life Support training, Basic Life Support training and helps users become confident in the use of an automated external defibrillator.
- 1 x i-PAD SP1 AED Trainer (complete with batteries)
- 1 x i-PAD SP1 Training Electrodes
- 1 x IR Remote Control (complete with batteries)
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Instruction Manual